Smiles 4 Diabetics - Fundraising Events
Thank you for all of your support. Our upcoming events are listed on the right, if you have any questions, please contact us on this site, or via Facebook.
Smiles 4 Diabetics is a new organization in Bakersfield CA. Its goal is to provide recreation, support, and education to people with diabetes. The Mission Statement for the new non profit is:
To provide and offer support, educational and recreational activities for children and adults who have diabetes that promote diabetes management skills to gain independence, support and a positive attitude for controlling their diabetes.
- To provide day camps for children and families who have diabetes.
- To offer overnight programming for children, families and adults who have diabetes.
- To bring in guest speakers to talk about diabetes and diabetes related products
- To provide a resource for people with diabetes including books, educational materials, scholarship information, diabetes camp information and insurance information.
- To offer a place of support for adults and children with diabetes
- To provide educational and family events where all people can learn more about diabetes.
- To offer educational seminars and events for young adults and adults with diabetes.
Looking to Volunteer?
We have lots of opportunities to get involved. We will need help at various events and activities throughout the year.
Buy a Syringe Pen today and help the Cause
- Saturday April 11th - CASA Superhero Run
At Riverwalk Park. Registration at 7am.
Look for Smiles 4 Diabetics in the vendor booths.
- Monday April 20th - Board Meeting - TBA
- Saturday April 25th - Great American Cleanup
Yokurts Park - Starting at 8am.
Please join us as we clean up our community. Mayor Harvey Hall will join us at Yokurts Park for BBQ and activities at the completiion of the clean up.
Please contact us to register... and keep informed on our designated location.
You can mail a check, find us at one of the events happening above, or check back soon for online donations.